Adventist Christian School Overview for K-4th Grades for 2023-2024
ACS continues to use the required curriculum for each appropriate grade level and student ability.
- Students go through a reading program that focuses on bringing in phonics and teaching students the importance of connecting sounds to their letters
- Students work together to discover God’s creations and how things operate in science
- Students learn about God’s love and how He provides for our needs in their Bible classes
- Students strive to do their best and are given the opportunity to do corrections on their work
ACS continues to uphold C.H.E.R.I.S.H. principals in all classroom environments.
- Students are taught to respect and honor God by their language and actions in the classroom
- Students experience daily opportunities to pray and worship
- Students attend weekly chapels presented by a pastor or respected adult and some are even student led.
- There are church programs that the students can participate in at the local supporting Adventist churches: Adventure, Elm Haven, Greeley SDA church, and Greeley SDA Spanish Church.
ACS offers the opportunity to play on a sports team beginning in 5th grade. During P.E. all students are able to learn and participate in different sports ranging from volleyball, soccer, basketball, badminton, and kickball.
ACS also offers the opportunity for healthy living choices in providing snack time and breakfast for students at the school.
Social and Recreational:
ACS offers many opportunities for the students to interact with the community. We have a car wash, tubing trip, farm visit, and annual events like the fall festival and pie auction. All of these activities allow for the members of the community to learn more about the school and the students who attend.
If there are any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or my wonderful assistant.
Sincerely, Miss Fellers
Phil Castillo K-4 Teaching Aide